Heya! Im setting up a new environment for the company, and I'll be using the advanced roadmap(plan) and Activity timeframe plugin.
My problem is that the created issues with start and due dates are not visible in either timelines. I've tried multiple settings, tutorials etc. But I cant seem to link the 3 features.
My goal is that everything is connected so I can see created issues, moved dates and scheduling in every screen. It's all synchronised
Example:
I've created an issue in activity timeframe, giving it a start and due date. I thought oh it must have not registered it so I also put down a start and due on the timeline. And now I have 2 different dates (I added the different fields to the card for clarity)
The start and due date above are visible in my issue overview, the start and end date are only visible in this plugin. Here is have tried to select multiple start/due dates in config->general->issue start and due date field

The issue is clear, it has the given start and due. and its linked to an epic etc.

In my advanced roadmap the issue is visible in the issues list, but not on the timeline. so there is also a difference in what date fields are used here. Here is a screenshot of the plan settings

I hope anyone can see what im missing. Thanks in advance!