I require my JIRA dashboard to be in order of status which is defined by a number. Currently 2. Functional Spec is showing second to last
Hi @Jas Aujla , welcome to the community.
Statuses are not displayed chronologically, so adding a number in front of your status will not achieve your goal, nor would I recommend that. Check the order of your statuses under settings > issues > statuses. Please understand that in Cloud statuses (at this time) are global so changes will be reflected for all project.
Oh....unless you are using Team Managed Project in which case statuses are unique to each project. However, I do not believe reordering is possible unless you start from scratch and add in a specific order. Here is an open suggestion- JRACLOUD-81149
Thanks @Jack Brickey ive check the ordering of the columns and they seem fine, might have to recreate again as per your 2nd option
Jas,
That is not what the screen looks like in Admin-->Statuses. Just fyi. Perhaps you don't have access or are using a Team-managed project though.
This is just so bad... I mean, how on earth should i administer all the statuses for a big company... Would be easier, if you could change the order in the gadget itself...
@Sarah Kelemen-Gottswinter , you should provide feedback via the in-app feedback link under the "?" Icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.