Hi all,
My situation is this:
I am trying to manage our FAQs using the Confluence Database feature to list the different answers that should appear in different locations (linking to the Page that contains the answer text and using labels to filter for the different locations)
We are using a Comala workflow to manage approvals for the FAQs and I would like to show this as a column in the Confluence Database. I can see that there is no current way to do this, so I am wondering if there is a way to automatically map the Comala status from the workflow as the Confluence page status? I could then use the Page status to reflect the Comala status in the database field.
If anyone has managed a different workaround or has a potential solution to my dilemma I'm open to anything!
Confluence Cloud is the product we are using.
Cheers,
Sarah