Hello,
I want to generate a traceability matrix. I have a top level jira element "solution release" parent of changes(epics) parents of Stories.
In an excel document want to reflect this hierarchy in an excel document.
To start I tried this code in word document :
#{for a=JQLIssuesCount|clause= parent = ${Key} and issuetype != Sub-task}
#{for n=jqlissues|clause= parent= ${JQLIssues[a].Key} and issuetype != Sub-task}
${JQLIssues[a].Key} ${JQLIssues[a].IssueType} ${JQLIssues[a].Summary} ${JQLIssues[n].Key} ${JQLIssues[n].Summary}
#{end}
#{end} This works fine.
When I try this code in excel I got a corrupted document.
My excel document is structured as followed
Row 1 merged colomns:
#{for a=JQLIssuesCount|clause= parent = ${Key} and issuetype != Sub-task}
#{for n=jqlissues|clause= parent= ${JQLIssues[a].Key} and issuetype != Sub-task}Row 2 (display in seperate columns)
${JQLIssues[a].Key} ${JQLIssues[a].IssueType} ${JQLIssues[a].Summary} ${JQLIssues[n].Key} ${JQLIssues[n].Summary}Row 3 (merged columns)
#{end}
#{end}
I tryied many combinations : one line, multiple merged rows for each loop.
The only way to have a valid excel document is to get rid of the second nested loop.
I'd like to see logs somewhere but could not find on this forum a way of accessing jira logs on cloud instances.
What am I doing wrong ?