Hi
I created a diagram for a confluence page.I then embedded this diagram in another page.Now when i deleted the original confluence page without archiving, the embedded diagram also got removed.
please help with recovery.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
i was able to recover the diagram from the trash.
Thanks
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Dinesh Kumar Loganathan !
Which option are you using to embed the draw.io content: HTML? iframe? SVG or other?
i used below option and it led to my recently created diagram in draw.io.
I see, you were using the Embed draw.io Diagram option. Apparently, draw.io is pulling the diagrams from their site not the Confluence directly. It also happens to me as well:
I see that you have tagged draw.io, because there are people within this community who are within the draw.io.
Also, for urgency purposes, you can raise a ticket for them here: https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14
i have created a new ticket with draw.to.
Your reference is DID-10859 (ticket number)
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.