I created a PI Planning whiteboard using the templated provided.
I would like to resize a group of sticky such that I and paste more sticky over each one of them.
Hi everyone,
My name is Ethan and I'm one of the product managers responsible for Confluence Whiteboards. I'm pleased to share with you all that bulk resizing is now available in Confluence Whiteboards!
This applies not only to stickies, but all kinds of elements on the whiteboard. It's certainly been a long time coming for what we know is a table-stakes feature in digital whiteboard products.
In case you missed it, check out this update, and a ton more awesome announcements in last month's roundup of recent feature releases my colleague @Em Ditchfield posted in the Atlassian Community Whiteboards forum: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-Whiteboards-articles/May-2025-Whiteboard-Updates/ba-p/3040812
The team and I would love to hear from you how you are finding this feature.
In addition to simply commenting here, you can also share your feedback with us on resizing, or anything and everything Confluence Whiteboards, via:
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Chip Lee Ooi !
Where you would like to add the stickies, to which sections? ROAM, Team boards...etc?
the PI planing template created in the whiteboard. I would like to resize a group of sticky with the text type into them
Stickies in a group cannot be resized sadly, you can only resize a sticky by sticky.
This is really sad.. Is this something you are planning on adding as a feature?Resizing all stickies, or stickies in a group make the management of whiteboards much easier.
Hey @Chip Lee Ooi, sorry you've come up against this limitation. Resizing multiple objects at once isn't currently possible but it's a feature we hope to bring to you in the medium term. I've noted down your feedback for the team. Thanks!
Hi! I'd like to vote for this feature. After you have created dozens and dozens of objects it's really painful to resize things, and it makes me almost regret to have started using the Confluence Whiteboard :-/
It is a really incapacitating and frustrating limitation
I hope it comes real soon.
On the pros, thanks for the work so far, I love how fluid the experience is, really great.
Works flawlessly even with many different elements ! 👍🎉
When i select lots of items on my whiteboard and try to resize, the whole lot jumps up to a MASSIVE size and I can only size down a tiny bit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.