I want to make the status change conditional on when I add a comment towards the inside in an automated rule.
Right now, the status change is automatic for all comments, regardless of whether they are internal or customer.
Hi @KOBAYASHI HIROKAZU _JALDX HPI_ ,
You can add an IF condition on the comment author - something like this
This checks if the author of the comment is from a specific domain - e.g. your company's email domain.
Hope that helps!
Thank you very much.The domain is not a distinguishable target as we use JSM for internal use only.Is it possible to create conditions for individual parts?
Hi @KOBAYASHI HIROKAZU _JALDX HPI_ san,
Yes, that is possible as well. You can check for the value
{{issue.comments.last.internal}}
equals
true
@Hariharan Iyer
Thank you very much.I was able to set up the automation!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.