...used to assign the Story to that Epic. This no longer works -- dragging the story onto the Epic doesn't appear to have any effect. What did I miss?
Hi @Sjoquist, Carl,
I hadn't noticed that before, but trying this made me notice the same behaviour. It seems the drag and drop has been replaced by an option to select an epic right from the issue in the backlog by clicking the + Epic button you see there:
Not sure why the drag and drop does no longer work, but I can confirm it's not an oversight or an issue in your site only ...
Hope this helps!
Thanks Walter. Strangely, a colleague and I just tried this again and it worked, but we can't reproduce it. So maybe something funny about the dropzone?
We notice that maybe the story needs to be open/displayed for it to work? not sure, funky UX.
I am intermittently experiencing the same problem. I tried having the select issue open in the panel to the right of the issues list in the Backlog, and still experienced the problem.
I came here to write this message, and while doing that navigated back to the Jira Backlog tab and tried drag-n-drop again, and now it is working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.