While typing an @ mention in a Jira ticket to a person named Alex, "Exporter Cloud" was suggested as an autocomplete option. I noticed that I hadn't typed the letter A, so backspaced and began retyping. Jira then suggested "Alert Integration" as a username for the @ mention.
I've gone back and checked that these are both suggested users, but neither turns up in a search of our Atlassian users (which includes Jira and Confluence).
Does anyone know what these are, where they're from? They don't seem to be random suggestions - there must be some source involved that includes these 2-word suggestions, which are offered after only a few characters are typed.
I'd like to get to the bottom of this before my users discover these 'users' or accidentally mention them, thinking they've done something else.
If there's some functionality behind these (and other??) similar 'users' it would be good to understand what they can be used for.