Hey everyone!
Something we need to improve here in the project is the tracking of issues Added Mid Sprint, as a way to measure how reactive the teams is being and/or the ammount of 'last minute urgent requests' we've been receiving.
For that, we've been using an 'Added-Mid-Sprint' label on every card that is added to an active sprint however, it's quite risky to do that manually and sometimes mistakes may have happened where someone forgot to add that label.
With all that said, I was wondering if/how an automation can be created for: everytime an issue (task/bug/story, etc) is added to an Active Sprint it gets automatically filled by that label I previously mentioned?
Or even, if anyone has any other better ideas of how to better track this, I'm very open to suggestions, I'm just using labels because they are quite easy to filter and query on.
Thanks in advance!