Hi Team,
I'm trying to use this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233038/agility-poker-planning?tab=support&hosting=cloud
I can't see all users when choosing Moderators or Participants. I've tried to compare user groups from one that is working with another user, but even putting both users in the same groups didn't work.
Do you have any tips on this?
Kind regards,
Vitor Jr.
Hi @Vitor Jr
I don't know the app, but I think on creating a poker session you set a scope what issues are in the session and I think only the users available on the projects the issues are from are able to be selected.
As the permissions on the projects will be respected based on the issues in the session and so related only members able to the project permission scheme are able to be selected.
Hi @Vitor Jr -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As that is a marketplace addon, and not built by Atlassian, I recommend contacting the vendor at their support location shown on the page you linked to.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks,
Yes, I know, but maybe someone could had experience installing it.
Thanks, Marc,
I thought about this before posting and added all members to the project as admin, but even this way, we can't find the other members.
Hi but if you need other members,
Any member must have at least browse permissions to the project.
Any member not able to see items in a project will not be able to be added to a poker session where issues are estimated that they can't see.
This issue was resolved shortly after user posted this - issue was resolved by ensuring the user group had approprite permissions to projects. You can view more details in our wiki page https://agilepulse.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/APP/pages/5144577/Frequently+Asked+Questions#Why-can't-I-find-any-users-in-the-dropdown-when-selecting-a-moderator%2C-participant%2C-or-observer%3F
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.