Hi there,
as developer I know "simple" ways to retrieve the custom field key / id (customfield_123 / 123).
Now I search for a more convenient way for Jira admins / users to get those (not just the field names).
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Paul Pasler _Seibert_
Using the API
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-find-any-custom-field-s-ids-744522503.html
But the UI way of checking the URL its the one I see almost everyone uses.
Regards
Hey Paul,
Another option might be to try out the Revyz Configuration Manager for Jira app.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231935/revyz-configuration-manager-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
There you can get a list of all of the custom fields and their ID in one view. You can do a free trial and see if it works for you. It's also very affordable. Full transparency, I am an advisor for the app.
Thanks for the answer. I know about the API (which is indeed the way I would do it as a developer ^^).
Thanks for the hint. But I was hoping to find a solution without any third party apps.
Hmm, the Marketplace Partner doesn't want to use a third party app. :-) Just messing with you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.