Hi,
We recently migrated from Jira local to Jira Cloud and we have JSM.
In the previous situation, all users had a Jira license, so they could work within each ticket and adding comments and stuff like that.
Now in the new situation, we changed the license structure a bit... so we have Jira users and JSM users.
Users are used to work in each others ticket as a team, but now in de JSM situation they don't have access anymore to each others ticket.
Now I've read this one: Add an organization to a service project | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support because our vendor said you have to create a organizition within the project, adding the users and than they should see each others ticket... but where?
I've tested it with a few users in the organization, but I cannot find out where they should see their tickets?
Thanks for the help.