Hi,
Recently We noticed that we are now seeing the option to create an issue (EPIC, etc) In any column. Previously, the create option was only available in the initial column for our projects.
We have a lot of different projects and this affected all of them at once. I do not know where this change would have been enabled or disabled, but I checked workflows in admin settings and couldn't find anything that seemed applicable. This happened some time in the last week.
I am aware that I could create a rule that makes any issue created in the wrong column move to the starting column, but that is a messy solution and I need to figure out why this happened globally. Can anyone provide suggestions on where to look or if this has happened to them before? I looked at a bunch of posts and couldn't find one similar to this.