For some requests, I would like to share a text with the administrator who will approve the request, including the responsibilities they take when they approve the request. How can I do this?
Hi @Gökhan Sarıkaya
Go to the customer notifications settings and you can modify the default template for your approval email. Link: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-the-content-of-your-customer-notifications/
I know this process but it doesn't work for me. Because I don't want to transmit this text in every request. Is it possible to do this for a specific request type?
Welcome to the community @Gökhan Sarıkaya !
First, let's define the approval step. This is done in your service desk workflow, where you need to have two statuses: Approved and Rejected. Both of these statuses need to be added to your workflow. They should have the transition. When you click on the Approved status, you will have the "Include approval step".
You will be asked to edit your approval step:
Since you are only looking for admin, there should be one approver.
You should also add two additional statuses when the request is approved and when the request is declined.
When you click on add, the approval will be requested.
For sending the email to the admin, you should create an automation rule:
Unfortunately you can't. What I suggest is to review this video tutorial that I made on customized emails.
Link:https://youtu.be/ccWTIgdnQqE?si=78iatAkKJZRfoVDa
Since the approval won't be on the email with the accept or decline, you will have to have a link to the request url of the portal that will allow them to approve. You then have to disable the customer notification for approvals.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Fabian
This doesn't exactly work for me. Since we have given up doing this job, we no longer need this development for now. Thanks for your answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.