Hello, we are integrating Intercom with Jira Cloud. Now when matching the fields, I need to write a JSON syntax to get the additional fields. These are the fields I need to get.
project = "IG" and "Severity[Dropdown]" in (Critical, Major, Minor, Moderate) ORDER BY cf[10071]
project = "IG" and "CS Agent[User Picker (single user)]" is not empty ORDER BY cf[10088]
project=IG and component in ("Platform Web/Mobile", Payments, "Mobile App", Affiliate, Back-End, BackOffice, "Casino ", Chat, CRM, "Fraud & Risks", "In-House Games", "Product Marketing", Sportsbook) ORDER BY component
Now in Intercom they have an example of the JSON syntax they need:
{
"customfield_10001": "Custom Field Value 1",
"customfield_10002": "2023-12-31",
"customfield_10003": [
"Option 1",
"Option 2"
],
"customfield_10004": true,
"customfield_10005": {
"version": 1,
"type": "doc",
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type": "text",
"text": "Hello world."
}
]
}
]
}
Can you please turn the fields information I need into a valid JSON syntax? Would appreciate that.