Hello,I have a little question about "Upload Picture"When i use the command : curl -D- -u USER:APIKEY -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: nocheck" -F "file=@image.png" -F "minorEdit=true" -F "comment=Example attachment comment" https://domaine/rest/api/content/681673960/child/attachmentcurl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE (0x80090326) - This error usually occurs when a fatal SSL/TLS alert is received (e.g. handshake failed)I follow this : Solved: Uploading attachments using rest api. (atlassian.com)The Confluence Cloud REST API (atlassian.com)Using the Confluence REST API to upload an attachment to one or more pages | Confluence | Atlassian Documentationbut it didnt work : (
Great problem statement to look in to:
Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!
Double checkthat you are using the latest version of curl and any relevant libraries on your system
Use the --verbose option with curl to enable verbose output and obtain more detailed information about the SSL/TLS handshake process
With this you able to sort the SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE error in your curl command
Hope this helps
Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!Warm regards
I got that :
* Trying 10.150.214.61:443...* Connected to wiki.domaine (ipAdress) port XXX* schannel: disabled automatic use of client certificate* ALPN: curl offers http/1.1* schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE (0x80090326) - This error usually occurs when a fatal SSL/TLS alert is received (e.g. handshake failed). More detail may be available in the Windows System event log.* Closing connection* schannel: shutting down SSL/TLS connection with wiki.space.thales port 443curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE (0x80090326) - This error usually occurs when a fatal SSL/TLS alert is received (e.g. handshake failed). More detail may be available in the Windows System event log.
And i also try : curl --version
curl 8.4.0 (Windows) Schannel WinIDNRelease-Date: 2023-10-11
2
I don t know if this version have problem for that...
And i can change version "computer compliance".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.