Hi,my company are using confluence cloud.at specific spaces, when we tap sidemenu, it always infinite loading and can't expandedAnyone have ever experience the same problem?Thankyou
Hello @Kusuma Seta
Couple of questions:
Let me know more about this issue.
Hi @Nikola Perisic , 1. Yes still2. BrowsersSeveral coworkers in same division trying to access the page having the same issue. I will collect their browser versions and name.I currently using chrome browser. 3. Yes, I tried incognito, First it give error, then after a few refresh, the content loadedbut after that, I got the same error
Okay, now I would need two screenshots:
1. Screenshot from the chrome development tools, more specifically the Networking tab
On Chrome:
2. Screenshot from the development console, which is everything mentioned from above but the Console tab - we are looking for errors with 400 or 500 (something in between that range)
Hi @Nikola Perisic , this is what i captured, We've got several 409 error. if we got "something went wrong"But, if we refresh the page, until got the content tree..we tap / click the tree, it wont expand and no error 400-500
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.