I'm trying to get to my account , but i can't login to my account There is no mail in spam or any thingAny Guide?
Welcome to the community @talhakhalid92 !
Were you able to login in the mean time? Reason that you were not (are not) able to login is because your account wasn't being active for some time.
Here is the reference with the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/2417702
I will tag Atlassian for higher visibility, if you need to access your account right away, raise a support ticket for Atlassian to reactivate your account.
Hi @talhakhalid92 and welcome to the community!
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was deactivated because it was mistakenly marked as spam by our spam filters. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please check if you can log in when you have some time?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.