Hello @Donte Crawford
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
No, it is not. It has some similar functionality, but it is a "basic" roadmap/timeline function.
For more information on the Timeline functionality refer to
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/basic-roadmaps/overview#timeline
For more information on Advanced Roadmaps, which is available only with the Premium and Enterprise subscriptions, refer to
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/advanced-roadmaps/overview#what-is-advanced-planning
For some high level information about the differences, refer to this page where you can switch between information for the Basic and Advanced features.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/roadmaps?tab=basic
Thank you, which option (screen) do I need to access Advanced Roadmaps after purchasing the free trial?
Advanced Roadmaps functionality is accessed through the Plans menu.
I provided a link to the documentation in my first response. That includes an overview and links to more detailed documents.
Understood. So Roadmaps is a build in feature within Plans. Once roadmaps is enabled, will I see it mentioned in the side menu? I dont see it appearing on my Jira yet.
Hello- I am attempting to 'Auto - Schedule' items in Jira Plans. Items that are in progress from the previous sprints. But the timeline is not bringing those stories forth. Any workaround?
Please start a new Question post for your new question to ensure it gets good visibility from the community.
The only people that see updates to existing post are people who responded to it and anybody that elected to Watch it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.