
I'm thrilled to share the release of this video tutorial where I will help you build an Free External Jira Service Management project. I include configuration tips and tricks for the portal, email and chat support channels.
Video Tutorial
Get Your Free JSM Instance
Go to https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/free to get a free instance of JSM. As long as you have 3 agents you don't need to pay for it.
External Portal
A portal is generated when you create the project automatically. You can manage the request types you want to expose and manage how customers can access the portal.
Email Support
If you rely on emails for your customer support, you can configure the JSM project to track and manage all email requests.
Slack Channel Support
The Assist App allows you to connect JSM Projects to Slack, see personal notifications, view automatic issue previews, create Jira issues, and interact with Jira issues - all from within Slack.
What's Next
Please subscribe to the channel ensure that I can post more Atlassian tutorials.
Thanks,
Fabian