I migrated some issues from one Jira service management to another project but I can't find the migrated issues anywhere in the project.
How can I view the migrated issues
@Kay -
Hi Kay:
Can you provide a bit more information/clarification on your ask?
1) When you stated migrating issues from one project to another project, are you referring to the move issue action? If so, then the moved issues now will all have the new issue key and number after the operation is done.
2) For those issues (moved) are there any meta data tagging (ie. some fields values which has some unique information? If so, they you can construct a search JQL query to identify those issues in the new project.
Please advise, so we can better assist you.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Kay,
Just do a query in the search box, where project = name of your target project. This should show you all the issues on the project, and you should find the new ones that got moved to it.
I have migrated the issues/tickets. How do I view them in the new project?
Can you conduct a search to bring all issues from the project in question, you should find the new ones that got moved to it.
For the moved issues they will all have the new issue key and number associated to the project.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.