I have uploaded multiple images in the page. Sometimes it works fine.. It's not loading at times. If I refresh the page, the images are loaded correctly. What is the issue here?
Hi @Ramya Kolappan , welcome.
Hi @Kristian Klima
The issue is with the images that are included in the Excerpt. Rest of the images which I have uploaded manually are working fine. Can you suggest the solution for this? At times the images are loading properly. Many a times it is throwing broken image stating "preview for this image is not available".
Hello @Ramya Kolappan
It seems that you're using excerpt as a content-reuse tool - still, that should not be causing issues.
I can imagine that there might be a permission issue (different permissions/page restrictions set for the two pages) but that's just my theory.
Presumably, you tried reuploading the images that then appear in the excerpted content.
You may have stumbled upon a bug so if all common remedies are exhausted, just contact Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.