When looking at any confluence document in Chrome, the comments / reactions section overlaps the content and scrolls with the page. I would expect it to be sticky or at the bottom of the page. Is there a setting or way to prevent this?
Hi @Zach Allia welcome to the community. It appears there was an issue in the past for this: CONFCLOUD-53561 . I don't know if that fix pertained to Chrome or not.
Does this happen for all users? What happens if you try this in Edge? I would say for sure if you get different behavior between Edge & Chrome, that I would open a ticket with Support and have them take a look at it.
Hope that helps.
@Dan Breyen i am only able to test in safari as my work computer doesn't have edge. It does not happen in safari
Ahh! OK, that's more information. You're using a Mac. Good to know. Do you have anyone that could test this on a PC? I can test this on my mac when I get home, but I'm guessing that's the issue.
If you didn't want to wait, I'd probably open a ticket w/ Support.
Awesome, thank you for your help. I'll have someone check on PC, then submit a ticket with more details on the specific instances this happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.