The page with confluence has been deleted.You can check the deleted items in the trash can.Is there a way to find out who deleted it?
Hi @青山 明 ,
This feature is not available in Confluence cloud. There is already a suggestion ticket. You can watch and vote for it.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-4792
Hi @青山 明 , I believe that the audit log under settings would provide this information. However, I note that you appear to be on the free plan in which case this feature is not available to you. You would need to upgrade to the standard or premium plan.
For future readers here is an article about the audit log - view-the-audit-log
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed , this issue seems to be referring to the info displayed in the Trash itself. If you are on standard or premium tier and have a moment, could you check to see if the audit log captures a page solution? I only have access to a free tear at the moment, so cannot verify.
This is not possible with audit logs.
Is it possible with an add-on app?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.