Please excuse this basic question, I started learning and just can't find a example. The documentation is not very clear to me. Additionally I found a Bug Report on this, so I am not sure.
If you are mapping multiple references from the data, enter Label IN (${Locator${0}}) where Locator is replaced by the name of the Locator.I was trying to use this so I know what it actually means and how it functions, but nothing happens. Can someone please explain or simply provide a Screenshot on how it should look like? (I am more of a visual person).I am using this "Label = ${Locator}" so far and it is clear to me, but thought I could 'upgrade' or make use of the other one, too.
Additionally I found this Bug report: [JSDCLOUD-10987] Using placeholder to extract specific value in data locator list in Insight import IQL does not always work - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Are those placeholders that will come into play when using JSM?(We started with Assets)
Advanced: Placeholders | Jira Service Management Data Center 5.13 | Atlassian Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.