How to add Add check box for checkmark at Description section?
Image refer:
Hi @TRẦN HIÊN and welcome to the Community,
this will be a Marketplace App. Not sure which one. I only found Apps that will allow you to create Checklists outside of the Description field. If you need the function regularly check out: Jira apps | Atlassian Marketplace
If it's a one time thing you can create Checklists if you switch to the html Editor in the Description field. Check out @MattTYXM 's answer in this thread: How do I add a check box to the description area o... (atlassian.com) which i copied below:
<ul style="list-style-type: none"><li><label style="word-wrap:break-word" for="ac-1"><input style="vertical-align:middle" type="checkbox" id="ac-1" name="ac-1" />Acceptance Criteria 1</label></li><li><label style="word-wrap:break-word" for="ac-2"><input style="vertical-align:middle" type="checkbox" id="ac-2" name="ac-2" />Acceptance Criteria 2</label></li><li><label style="word-wrap:break-word" for="ac-3"><input style="vertical-align:middle" type="checkbox" id="ac-3" name="ac-3" />Acceptance Criteria 3</label></li><li><label style="word-wrap:break-word" for="ac-4"><input style="vertical-align:middle" type="checkbox" id="ac-4" name="ac-4" />Acceptance Criteria 4</label></li></ul>
@
Thanks for answer of you! I will try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.