I have two types of issues: "Ticket" and "PCR". When I create a PR for a ticket, I create a PCR using an automation. I link a Ticket and a PCR through the linked issues field

Later on the flow, I call a webhook to update the status of my ticket, and I want to update the status of the PCR as well. In order to do that, I created this automation:

In the first step I receive the Tticket number through the body of the webhook request, the I transition the Ticket, then I use the JQL
issue in linkedIssues({{triggerIssue.key}},"is included in")
and lastly I use an HTTP request to update the PCR status.
The problem I'm facing is that the JQL is not returning what I expected, given that I see this on the audit logs for the automation:
As I described, there IS a linked issue for RFM-38, which should be RFM-39, but for some reason the JQL can't find it. Can someone help me?