Hi Community,
Since Atlassian change the way customers are managed I encounter a problem with a user picker custom field.
In one of my project JSM I have both internal customers (employees of my company) and external customers (clients of my company).
I have created a custom field in order that any internal customer could do a ticket in the name of another internal customer (with an automation).
The custom field is a user picker (one choice). Currently, if an internal customer write a name or an email in it nothing appear. A few month ago this custom field worked fine for internal customers.
I've found the origin of the problem. In the Customer permissions and the section about Customer sharing. My selection is "Customers can search for other customers within their organizations". With this the custom field user picker don't work.
In order this custom field works I have to select "Customers can search for other customers within their project or organizations".
I don't want to select this because as I said I also have external customers and they must not see the names of the external customer outside of their organisation nor share ticket with them.
How can I do to have my custom field working and no sharing between clients from different organizations ?
Ps : my internal customers are in groups and not in organizations (groups made in Microsoft Entra and send in Jira via Atlassian Access). I test to create an organization with a few internal customers and the problem remains the same.