Hello,
Is it possible to monitor logs in JSM Cloud and perform actions based on them? For example, if there is an error, a ticket will be created?
Like adding JSM as a source to OpsGenie
Are you referring to the email logs? There currently isn't a means of doing this.
@Lukasz Grobelny ,
Short answer, No
You don't have access to any system logs on your Jira Cloud instance.
I'm curious what your use case would be as you also won't be able to do anything about them really if there is a an error in the logs.
What type of errors are you looking to monitor?
We have an Audit log, nothing special there. It's more of a general question - I know we can't do much, but I was just wondering what information if any can be captured.
Nothing really. These are all internal logs monitored by Atlassian.
If they notice anything that will pop up on https://status.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.