Добрый день как мне посмотреть отчет задач по статусам т.е задача когда в каких статусах была есть ли такой отчёт?
Привет @Давронбек Ахмедбеков ,
Добро пожаловать в сообщество Atlassian.
В Jira нет собственного отчета, который бы отображал историю статусов для нескольких задач.
Вы можете получить отчет о текущем статусе по ряду проблем.
Можете ли вы рассказать нам больше о проблеме, которую вы пытаетесь решить, и решение которой, по вашему мнению, представляет отчет? Возможно, мы сможем предложить альтернативу.
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Jira does not have any native report that will show you the history of statuses for multiple issues.
You can get a report of the current status for a set of issues.
Can you tell us more about the problem you are trying to solve where you think the report is the solution? We may be able to suggest an alternative.
History of task statuses Good afternoon, how can I see the report of tasks by status, i.e. the task was in what statuses, is there such a report?
History of task statuses
Good afternoon, how can I see the report of tasks by status, i.e. the task was in what statuses, is there such a report?
Добрый день я хочу посмотреть отчёт в формате
Извините, я использую приложение для перевода и не могу перевести текст, являющийся частью изображения. Можете ли вы описать содержание отчета?
I'm sorry, I'm using a translation application and am not able to translate text that is part of an image. Can you describe the content of the report?
Good afternoon, I want to see the report in the format
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.