I've just discovered that a user who resides in a Global user group that is assigned to the project administrators role is unable to complete a sprint, or create a sprint in Greenhopper (GH). I'm talking about the Rapid boards.
For example, I have a user, john doe, as a member of the group, SOLR Administrators. This group as you can see below is assigned as the project administrator. But, John Doe and all others in this group cannot access project admin functions on the GH board - the complete sprint and create sprint functionality is disabled for example. Why?
When John Doe is added as a project administrator as a user (the left column below), John has access to these admin functions.
Is this a bug in GH 6.x, or am I missing something, gang? The only reason I haven't noticed it till now is that I have been doing these two functions since we cutover to the new Rapid boards. I prefer to use Groups rather than named resources on the project's roles so I can quickly alter project administrators. I'm on an on-demand JIRA instance.
