I have created a template board where I have Epics, storys and tasks with relationships to each other. I would like to copy or clone this board to new projects that I create. When I do this, the tasks show up, but they relate back to the original projects tasks.
For example, Project A is my original project.
Inside Project A is my Template Board.
Inside this template board I have an Epic named Art.
Then I have a Story attached to my Epic named Base Game.
Then I have a task linked as related to Base Game named Background.
When I clone Project A to new project named Project B, everything gets copied over, but the relationships are attached to the issues in Project A rather than related to each other in project B.
Similarly, when I copy the board itself and rename it and move it to Project B, the issues all copy over but there is no relationships between them.
Any help would be appreciated.