When I export users, the resulting CSV indicates that some users have never accessed Confluence, but I am aware that they are using it, and it is always different users.
Hi @Ante Bagić ,
The export of user activity or access history from Confluence Cloud is typically based on the information available in the application logs. However, there are a few factors that might lead to discrepancies between the exported data and the actual user activity:
1]Log Data Collection:
2] User Authentication Method:
3] Logging Configuration:
4] Session Duration:
To troubleshoot this issue and ensure accurate user activity tracking, you can consider the following steps:
1] Review Logging Configuration:
2] Check User Directories and SSO:
3] Verify User Activity in UI:
4] Contact Atlassian Support:
Thanks,Ravina
Thank you for your response @Ravina . We are using SSO. As for the rest, I will need to look it up. Hopefully, some point will solve the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.