Hi @jo Willis ,
"Shared with" is Organization system field. If a customer/user is a member of an organization, it will show the option for them to select the Organization when creating a ticket.
This field is automatically added if they belong to an Organization (created on Project --> Customers), it's not a field that an admin can add/remove as other custom fields.
Hello @jo Willis
thanks for your question. You should be able to recreate this by setting the customer permissions for sharing to the same settings like for the current project.You probably use Organizations, you should use the first option. These Oragnizations should be shared with any service project.Detailed information about this feature can be found here.
Perfect thanks.
I tested this by adding myself to a customers project and the shared with field appeared while raising a dummy ticket.
The reason I could see the "shared with field" in our internal IT portal is because I am in that Org. Problem solved.
Much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.