Just started setting up a DB with 257 entries, each time I filter I need to know how many entries are displayed. Are there any counts in Confluence DB that I'm not seeing?
@Pam Buttle - It was such an obvious and logical thing that I never realized that it's missing! I hope Atlassian folks are monitoring this
The only workaround I can think of is exporting the current view into a csv file and opening that in a spreadsheet software which is not exactly user-friendly.
Thanks, yes, I have this info in spreadsheets already, but going forward I was investigating using Confluence to make collaboration and communication in our team more efficient, as we all use Confluence extensively.
Hi , is there any news on this functionality in Database?
@Laura Pellizzari
Well, there is this
And I haven't figured out if it's possible to set it up so the new entries will automatically get a higher number.
What I can think of is create a column in excel/g-sheets with a numbers, say 1-100, then import it to the Number field in an empty (new) database... then adding a new number manually... which is exactly as awkward and useless (once you deploy filters and/or reordering) as it sounds
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.