I find the SQL queries given in below link,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/find-the-last-login-date-for-a-user-in-jira-server-363364638.html
can you help me with the steps, how to get the credentials for connecting Jira cloud?
That article is talking about Jira Server, while it is a Confluence Cloud question?!!
If you are actually on Cloud, you don't have access to the database, therefore you cannot run SQL queries.
On Cloud you can't access the database.
And, the info you are looking for is unfortunately not available from the REST API, either. Here is the feature request that is not completed, but as you see highly requested: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-43782
@Aron Gombas _Midori_ I have an admin account, how to get access to the Database
Are you on Server or Cloud?
@Aron Gombas _Midori_ I am using Cloud, and I want to generate reports on Users LastLoginDate information, I want to access it through API or Query from cloud.
Thanks for the clarification @Aron Gombas _Midori_
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.