I am writing a user guide for an application developed by my company. At the top of each page, I have used a status lozenge to indicate which roles in the application the page content applies to.

I thought this was a colorful and attractive way to do this.
Now, I want to create a Documentation by Role page (or set of child pages - 1 for each role). where a Patient Liaison, for example, can go and see all of the pages in the user guide space that apply to their role.
I am looking for something like the Child pages macro, where I could set the Parent page to the top page of the space and display the pages in a tree format, so the user can see where the pages fall in relation to their parent topics. The only thing that's missing is my ability to specify that I only want pages that have this specific Status on them.
I'm hoping someone here can help me out with this, so I don't have to go build a bulleted list for each role by hand. Is there some nice macro that I am not aware of or some other approach that you can think of?
I'm trying to avoid paying for a 3rd-party app (since I'm fairly sure my boss will go for the more cost-effective method of doing it by hand).
Thank you!
EDIT: Forgot to mention that I tried the Content by Status macro. For some reason, this returned only my 2 template files, rather than all the other pages I've used the Status I tested on. Also, this just gives you a straight list, rather than a tree with the structure.