Overview: Our dev team works on multiple projects and we use one sprint between us. Through advanced roadmaps I was able to manage tickets from multiple projects into one sprint. However I am not able to see the tickets in the sprint although it says that the sprint is part of multiple boards. Can I make the tasks assigned from multiple projects to a sprint appear in one board?
Hi @Shiny Rajadurai , yes, you can have issues from multiple projects on a given sprint board. Could you please look at your board configuration and specifically the board filter defined under the general view and share it here? I suspect there is something about your board filter that might be somehow excluding these issues. It could be some sub filter or quick filter that is involved here as well but let's first start with the general filter .
Hi @shiny
Kindly check your board is configured to include the targetted projects - check that in board settings inside Projects and ensure all the projects and associated tasks you would like to see on the board are listed
Also ensure your Board Filter is setup rightly to include issues from the relevant projectsHope you able to navigate to the JQL used in the filter from Board settings -> General
Hope this will fix the issue
Let us know if it is not solved - Happy to help !!
Hi Humashankar, I cannot see any place where I can select all projects from the view I am having. Got to this screen by clicking configuring board.
Hello, Thanks for your help. I think it is the filter. but I don't know what filter query will work to include other boards
I have not configured a filter to include all projects that I want on the board. However, I cant see the tasks associated with the sprint now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.