https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIefiaKeW8o&t=14s in this video in Project Settings have Workflows tab but now There is no Workflows tab. Does anyone know how to activate Worklofws now? I am using the free plan
@SPACE coders Do you have permissions? I would suggest you to check the permissions and what type of role you have.
You do not activate workflows. "Active" just means "in use"
In a company-managed project, you have a "workflow scheme" that says "for this type of issue, use this global workflow". When a workflow is linked to at least one issue type somewhere, then it is active.
In a team-managed project, the workflows are held in the issue types directly, and are hence always active. Go into "issue types" and look at one of the types, you'll find it has a workflow.
Your screenshot is of a TMP, but the video you watched is for a CMP.
Yes I created this project and I have all permissions
I am using the free plan
Agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Hi @SPACE coders ,
You can Navigate to the "Columns and Statuses" option under "Boards" there you should be able to find "Manage Workflow" option which you can click and then edit the workflow.
Thanks,Mayuresh
the problem that leads to this question is because the absurdity of the project setting in which no longer match any documentation jira provided, no more workflow button or associate scheme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.