Hi,I used to use Sprint in "openSprints()" function, but recently i noticed it stopped working. Any idea why? Did Jira software replace it with something else?
Hi @Sharon Youmans ,
Seems to work fine for me.
Can you share the query and error you are getting?
Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ Sorry the resolution is terrible. Can you see my query and response? Thank you
I see, it seems someone might have created another field called "Sprint" in your Jira and JQL is confused which one to choose.
Ideal would be to rename the newly created field to something else, so it does not interfere. Quick fix would be to choose one of that fields, as the error suggests, in this case I guess it should be:
"Sprint[Dropdown] in openSprints()"
Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
How do i find the new custom field 'Sprint'? when i do a global search only this sprint field comes up for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.