Hello everybody,
I'm facing an issue that I can't seem to correct on JIRA.
Setup : I created a board with backlog activated on it :

First issue : I have no BACKLOG column in my board setting, thus I can't filter correctly my issues :

As a workaround, I manually created a column "should be backlog" because otherwise all my undesired status were unmapped and not showing in the backlog.
But it's not what I want to do because that workaround column is showing in my Active Sprint and even if there is no issue in it, it is not a viable solution.
Second issue : When I create a new ticket, it's not showing in the backlog
I don't know if the two issues are related but I tried all the solutions found on internet for that and nothing is working.
My issue filter in the board is taking ALL the tickets from the projet :


And I know issues are missing, because numbers are not adding up, if I look how much tickets are not done in my project, there is 115, but in the Backlog, there is 23 in the sprint and 74 in the back log so 97 ? Where are the 18 missing issues ?


I have absolutely no filter activated :

Can someone explain to me what's going on ?
Regards,