Anyone advise how to do this? I need to know the number of times a label has been used across all spaces in my instance.
Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
Hi @Ian H ,
Using Colored Label Manager you can define your labels, cleanup and organize them quickly with bulk powerful functionality .
More functionality that can help you get the job done.
1. Visualize your labels with at-a-glance quickness to save time and avoid mistake - Make your issues more colorful
2. Edit, rename merge and delete duplicate, misspelled or wrong labels without having to go through each issue
Cheers
Karim from Atlassway Team
Thanks, but this seems to be for Jira and not Confluence. Am I missing something?
@Ian H You can use the Advanced Search feature. Note that, if you need to do this for every label, it will be time-consuming and there is probably a better way.
Thanks a lot. This does kinda work. I do need to run if for a lot of labels, and indeed combinations of labels. But it does give me a start
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.