Hi all,
Our board of directors want to see the number of completed tickets for 2021, 2022 and 2023. The states I want to include are "Released" (deployed tickets) and "Done" (configured tickets).
I am not the best JQL:er in the world so I have been creating separate filters for each state but it is a hassle, so I ask the experts here instead. What is the best way forward?
Here is an example of what I have been messing around with:
project = "Salesforce CC" AND status was in ("Ready for Release") before "2024/01/01" after "2022/12/31"
project = "Salesforce CC" AND status was in ("Done") before "2024/01/01" after "2022/12/31"
I chose "Ready for Release" instead of "Released" because obviously, all tickets that are released will be there, even since before the date interval. I think I face the same problem with "Done" as there is no state I can "catch" those tickets in before transitioning to "Done" from "Testing Done". So now I am stuck.
Thanks in advance!
Kitty