I have inherited a Jira set up, and for the most part I have managed to add in new workflows, fields, projects etc that I have wanted to get everything moving in a way that reflects our current way of working
Now I am left with a LOT of things that have not been used in the 3+ years since I have been managing my teams and projects - and I want to know how detrimental it will be if I delete old/unused workflows, fields etc. How ruthless can I go before history gets deleted and the world stops making sense. Of course I am only going to delete what is not currently used, and I do not want to delete old projects, mostly just workflows and fields
Which brings me to another question - all the data held in the fields that is not currently used, can it be searched/filtered etc, used in any way when not associated with an actively used field