Hi
I want to re-order the status's that I added to the workflow.
I tried following this, but no luck
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/changing-the-order-sorting-of-workflow-status-transition-button-on-the-issue-view-page-1267663718.html
I tried putting 0 for To do as I want that to be at the top, 1 for in progress and so on, but no success, if anyone can please help identify where I am going wrong, thanks
Hello
Hi @Gary McDermott ,
Looks like you are adding the property to the "Step Name", The "opsbar-sequence" property should be added to the transitions.
Regards,Mayuresh
Hello @Gary McDermott
Have you pulbished the workflow?
Thanks
Hi @Gary McDermott
You can use value "0"
When I do this in workflows I always use factor 10 numbering.
In your case as example:
Add the opsbar-sequence property for each Status of the workflow
To Do -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 10
Awaiting documentation -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 20
On Hold -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 30
In Progress -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 40
Pending Remediation -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 50
Done -> key = opsbar-sequence and value = 60
@Mayuresh Kamble Can you please direct me how do i get there?
should i be editing from workflows or workflow schemes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.