I've got a custom Issue Type that is currently included in the Issue Type Schemes of 3 Projects.
I.e., ABC: Kanban Issue Type Scheme DEFAULT
I have made new custom fields, and a new custom Screen, Screen Scheme (create, edit and view), and Issue Type Screen Scheme for my custom Issue.
I do not know how to implement the new Screen so it is visible whenever I create, edit or view my custom Issue within these 3 projects.
The 3 Projects also have all the standard Issue Types (Story, Epic etc), plus my custom Issue Type.
If I go to one of the Projects, and go to Settings / Issues / Screens.
There I find:
ABC: Kanban Default Screen Scheme DEFAULT
ABC: Kanban Bug Screen Scheme
My options are to either edit or replace the Screen Scheme. (I cannot see how to add another Screen Scheme. If I could, I would then take my custom Issue Type out of the default Screen Scheme)
If I go to Edit (the default Screen Scheme), I have the option to 'Associate an issue operation with a screen'. The actions available are Create Issue, Edit Issue, and View Issue, and below this select field I can pick the new Screen.
However, if I select 'Create Issue', and then select my new custom Screen, I have to assume my custom Screen will then be used to create all of the Issue Types associated in the Issue Type Screen Scheme?
I don't want my custom Screen to be used for a new Story etc., just for my new custom Issue Type, this is not the answer I'm thinking.
If I replace ABC: Kanban Default Screen Scheme DEFAULT with my new custom Screen Scheme I made for my custom Issue Type, then it will also be used for Story and Epic, and all the other Issue Types?
Recap: I need to display certain custom fields arranged in a certain way for a certain Issue Type within certain Projects. I don't want the Screen to become the default for the various actions of any of the other Issue Types within the Project.
How do I do this?
Thank you
EDIT: I have tried 'Associate an issue operation with a screen' when editing ABC: Kanban Default Screen Scheme DEFAULT, and indeed it did set that Screen for every Issue Type when performing the action.
So the solution will not come from editing the default Screen Scheme of a Project.