I created a wiki using Confluence a couple of years ago but I can longer find it. When I log in now everything is blank as if I'm a new user. Any ideas on how to access old content?
@Sabrina Strang
From what I am seeing on my personal cloud instance if a Confluence site has been inactive for some time it gets deleted.
However, please raise a ticket with Atlassian by clicking here
All the best,
Fadoua
Thanks, I tried that and it will not allow me to send a message to support unless I have a paid account or enter my site address which cannot be found. Maybe my site was deleted?
I am afraid yes because when I go inactive for some time (which is not like a long period) I get an email that my site will be deleted.
@Sabrina Strang Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per this page (https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#Data-retention-period ), your free Confluence Cloud site is deactivated after 120 of inactivity and your data is only retained for 60 days after your Site is deactivated.
Thanks for the information. It's helpful and a really great reason for me to move my blog elsewhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.