Can you help us removing an email address from our domain of your suppression list? Thank you.
Hi @Activos PI I found there was a suppression for this account. We received a bounced message when trying to email that address. The response was:
2024-01-22T20:18:53.000Z 550 5.1.1 <address redacted> Recipient not found. <https://www.secureserver.net/help/fix-rejected-email-with-a-bounce-error-40685?pl_id=1592&prog_id=domainspricedright#irbpl_id=1592&prog_id=domainspricedright#irb>
I have cleared the suppression for both that account and all others on your domain.
Hi @Activos PI ,
Which email is marked in the suppression?
@Andy Heinzer please can you assist here perhaps?
Since Jan 22 we have this log in the request notifications.
Thx for any help
@Activos PI if Andy's change fixes your mail suppression, please consider marking the thread as Accepted.
Hi, we have this error again "Recipient’s email address is on a suppression list." now are 2 addresses, we are trying this Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud - Atlassian Community, but can we have cleared the suppression again?
The rule in the office365 is a permanent fix?
Thanks for any help
I found there was at least one user on your domain that had an error of:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [SJ1PEPF00002323.namprd03.prod.outlook.com 2024-08-29T13:37:21.861Z 08DCC4C5E2E5E326]
So I cleared the suppression for all users on your domain just now. The steps in that article are a helpful prevention step, but once the first message is bounced to that account, it has to be cleared from the suppressions on Atlassian's side.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.