Hi,
I've looked, but maybe not using the right wording to find, so thought I'd try asking this amazing community of folks for some help.
Scenario:
I have 6 Projects all using these fields (they will have different entries per team, per ticket).
- Field A = 3
- Field B = 2
- Field C = 5
I want to tell an add on, to look at Field A across all projects and add them up and give me the total.
Then I'd want it to look at Field B, add it up and multiply it by Field C.
If in excel I'd just put the formula in and regardless of what number goes in that cell, it recalculates. I want and add on that will do something similar, I tell it to map to these fields and do math based on them.
I do know automation can do some of this, I have done some simple math with it, but we need something a little more user friendly and displays nicely. Without having to export and jazz it up in excel.
Any thoughts or ideas?